Aeration Sales, Installation and Custom Solutions
Every managed pond should have an artificial aeration system. A continuously renewed supply of oxygen is essential to preventing a build-up of sludge and maintaining aquatic habitats.
Particularly during the growing season, pond aeration increases dissolved oxygen and stimulates a pond's natural cleanup process while addressing a wide range of water quality problems:
- Reduce algae growth
- Prevents stagnation
- Suppresses foul odors
- Reduces mosquito and midge-fly infestation
- Dramatically reduces bottom sludge accumulation
There are two (2) conventional methods for artificially aerating a pond,
Floating fountains or diffused air bubble systems. While a bubble system is unobtrusive and almost silent, a floating fountain can create a dazzling aesthetic display.
After a successful installation, we also provide scheduled maintenance, winterization and warranty service.
Challenge us with a custom installation -
- Proper sizing is critical to avoiding bank erosion and overnight oxygen depletion
- Voltage drop calculation is necessary when determining cable length
- Brackish/salt water requires high grade stainless steel
- Water depth will dictate system options
- Unit quantity and lighting influence control panel customization